|Image: Clearlycontacts.ca [Image Source]|
ClearlyContacts.ca has opened its third retail store location at 317 Queen Street West in Toronto. The company's first two ClearlyContacts.ca stores are located in Vancouver. According to the company's co-founder and CEO, Roger Hardy, ClearlyContacts.ca will expand with stores internationally as well as in selected Canadian cities.
ClearlyContacts.ca stores have enjoyed exceptional retail sales, reportedly surpassing $2,000/square foot at its Downtown Vancouver store.
We'll update you when we learn of more Canadian locations. We've been told that Calgary could be the next city to feature the retailer's brick-and-mortar presence.
Thank you to ACT7 of Urban Toronto for providing this tip.
- Clearly Contacts' International Store Expansion: Interview With Founder/CEO Roger Hardy
- Clearly Contacts to Close its Vancouver Robson Street Store: New Store to Open in Kitsilano
- Clearly Contacts Opening its First Retail Store in Vancouver
- Clearly Contacts Vancouver Store Opens Today (March 21st)
- Clearly Contacts to Open Stores Across Canada and Worldwide
- ClearlyContacts.ca Announces Retail Expansion Plans After Achieving $2,000/sq ft in Sales