|Photo: Darrell Bateman (darrellinyvr, Flickr)|
West Edmonton Mall will become home to Canada's 4th DKNY store. It will be located on the mall's second level between Lacoste and Coach.
There are two DKNY stores in Vancouver (2625 Granville Street and at Oakridge Centre) and a store location at Les Cours Mont-Royal in downtown Montreal. A DKNY outlet store is also located at Vaughan Mills in suburban Toronto.
For those unfamiliar, DKNY is a lower-priced 'diffusion line' fashion line by New York City-based designer Donna Karan. It was founded in 1989 and includes ready-to-wear and accessories for men, women and children.
DKNY is the latest upscale retailer to be featured alongside recently opened Tiffany & Co. and Stuart Weitzman stores. Neighbouring upscale retailers include Michael Kors and Coach.
Thank you to our source Darrell Bateman for providing this article tip, as well as the photo at the top of this article.
- Tiffany & Co. coming to West Edmonton Mall
- Tiffany & Co. opens today at West Edmonton Mall
- Tumi to open 2nd Canadian store at West Edmonton Mall
- Canada's 2nd Microsoft Store opens tomorrow at West Edmonton Mall
- Lululemon's top selling store is at West Edmonton Mall