Sources tell us that
could open at Montreal's
Shopping Centre. If talks are successful, it would occupy part of the 181,795 square foot
store that currently anchors the mall's eastern portion.
The 1 million square foot Fairview Pointe-Claire Shopping Centre is owned and operated by landlord
. It features almost 175 stores and is one of Montreal's most productive malls with yearly sales per square foot of $617.
Simons is expanding across Canada and plans to open new stores in
, Ontario. It may also open a
. We'll keep you updated on Simons' Canadian expansion including this possible new suburban Montreal store.
- La Maison Simons' Canadian expansion: Interview with Peter Simons
- La Maison Simons to open first Toronto-area store at Square One, Mississauga
- La Maison Simons to open 2nd Ottawa area store
- La Maison Simons to open at Park Royal in West Vancouver
- La Maison Simons could open at Calgary's Southcentre Mall