This week, Craig & Lee discuss the potential luxury retail growth across Canada for 2021, including new standalone stores as well as in multi-brand retailers. Despite the pandemic, sales have been strong for luxury brands in Canada over the course of the past year.
The Weekly podcast by Retail Insider Canada is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Discussed this episode:
- Luxury Retail to See Growth in Canada in 2021
- BRIEF: Frey Wille Exits Canada, All Restaurants Shut at Aura at College Park
Subscribe, Rate, and Review our Retail Insider Podcast!
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/CraigPattersonToronto
- Instagram: @craig_patterson_toronto
- Twitter: @RI_EIC
Follow Retail Insider:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Retail-Insider
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RetailInsider/
- Twitter: @RetailInsider_
- Instagram: @Retail_Insider_Canada
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at Craig@Retail-Insider.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Background Music Credit: Hard Boiled Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/