Toronto-based luxury firm WINSTON is looking to hire a full-time International Sales Director position.
Client and Position Overview: As a lavish, contemporary fashion label based in Toronto, Ellie Mae's focus is on designing beautifully constructed, on-trend women’s jackets and outerwear fashioned from the finest Italian fabrics and yarns in tune with an of the moment client.
The label is searching for a passionate, enthusiastic, and fashion-savvy individual to join it on its journey to success. The brand is currently looking for an International Sales Director to join its team.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following;
• To build and maintain relationships with the brand’s clients and expand the present client base in both Canadian and U.S. markets,
• To manage future sales development in the U.K. and E.U.,
• To manage future sales teams as well as future procurement and management teams,
• To manage order placement, including reorders,
• To oversee invoicing of clients and follow up with payments (previous client relationship required),
• To manage the showroom, handle appointments, and orders,
• To represent the brand at international trade shows (travel required),
• To maintain and provide support for all purchase orderprocessing, from the time of placement, through shipping,
• To be responsible for monthly sales performance reports,
• Proficient with Joor systems, Access, and or other similar systems,
• To be the main point of contact for all inquiries about the brand, including to liaise with PR and Editorial,
• To assist in any ad-hoc requirements.
The Ideal International Sales Director is success driven with high-level communication skills. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience and is proficient with all the above requirements. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and does not require constant direction.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must meet the following requirements;
• Entry requirements for the U.S., U.K. and E.U.,
• Provide U.S. and Canadian contacts within similar market striation,
• Tech-savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office, and order systems,
• Must have the ability to travel and support a growing team.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com