Canada’s biggest retail conference, STORE 2018, takes place at the Toronto Congress Centre this year on May 29-30, and registration is now open. The conference, hosted by Retail Council of Canada, showcases some exceptional speakers as well as networking opportunities.
Several of the 'Top 100 Retail Influencers of 2018', as featured in Vend's Top 100 Retail Influencers for 2018, will speak at STORE 2018 including:
- Deborah Weinswig, Managing Director, Fund Global Retail & Technology
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder, RetailMinded.com
- Kevin Graff, President, Graff Retail
- Cathy Hotka, Principal, Cathy Hotka and Associates
- Doug Stephens, Founder, Retail Prophet
- Diane J. Brisebois, President and CEO, Retail Council of Canada
Join over 2,500 retail leaders from across North America for two days of discussions and learning at STORE 2018. There will also be ample networking opportunities, as well as two awards dinners, with more details to follow.
There’s a special discounted rate for Retail Council of Canada Members to attend STORE Confernce 2018.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit StoreConference.ca/tickets.