There’s still time to register for this year’s Retail Council of Canada Retail Marketing Conference, taking place on Thursday, April 12 at the Delta Hotels Toronto at 75 Simcoe Street. This year's intense day-long conference is designed by retail marketers specifically to give retail marketers an overview on the most recent developments in the industry.
Retail Council of Canada members get a special discounted rate for next week’s event.
The impressive lineup of speakers includes some of Canada’s leading retail innovators and brands:
- Doug Stephens, Founder & President, Retail Prophet,
- Joyce Gray, Chief Customer Officer, LCBO,
- Jeff York, Co CEO, Farm Boy,
- Jillian Stein, Chief Executive Officer, Henry’s Cameras,
- Tanbir Grover, Vice President, eCommerce & Omnichannel, Lowe’s Companies Canada,
- Karen Sterling, Vice President, Marketing, Giant Tiger Stores,
- Eva Salem, Vice President, Marketing, Canadian Tire Retail,
- Howard Chang, CEO, Top Drawer Creative Inc — and others.
For more information including a full listing of speakers, visit: www.rccretailmarketing.ca.
To purchase tickets, please visit www.rccretailmarketing.ca/register.