We're taking a brief holiday to continue researching Canadian retail. We'll have new articles up for the morning of Tuesday, August 6th. We're working on some ground-breaking stories, including:
- Research relating to Saks Fifth Avenue's opening stores in Canada, including full-sized stores as well as its discount concept 'Off 5th',
- The expansion of Toronto's Hazelton Lanes to include luxury retailers,
- The potential addition of further luxury retail on Toronto's Bloor Street,
- New additions to Montreal's retail scene, and
- A significant expansion of luxury retail at three Downtown Vancouver locations
Have an excellent long weekend, everyone, and thank you for reading Retail Insider.